Back to school shopping for your Senior year can be stressful and overwhelming. It’s easy to get distracted by the floral summer dresses and patterned statement pieces. While those are always cute, focusing on the basics and finding key pieces for your back to school wardrobe will last longer and be worn more! Look for neutral colors with simple silhouettes because you can never go wrong with black and white and it’s extremely versatile! From there, accessorize with more colorful or exciting pieces to spice it up!
1. T-Shirt Dresses are perfect for high schoolers because they are easy and comfortable while still staying school appropriate especially during those warmer days, because they are so light and airy!
2. If you only buy one pair of shoes this back to school season, definitely pick up a black or white pair of converse or Vans. They’re comfortable, practical and they go with everything!
3. Look for a trendy, oversized bomber jacket for those chillier fall days! They are great to throw on in the mornings without sacrificing your stylish outfit! There are so many different styles and looks. You’re sure to find one you love!
4. Everyone knows jeans and jean shorts are an essential staple in any closet, but ripped and distressed denim is quickly taking over the fashion world! They add a casual, trendy vibe to any outfit. Whether, you buy them pre-ripped or DIY your own, get yourself a pair and rock them!
5. You can’t go wrong with plain, neutral-colored tops. They are so versatile, you can layer over them for more style points or wear them on their own for a more casual look!
6. Who can live with out leggings? Find some leggings that feel and look good. Throw on a big comfy shirt for the days you just want comfort or dress them up with boot heels and a dressier top.
7. Your smile never goes out of style. Don’t leave home without it:)
Finding and keeping up with a back to school style can be challenging as the homework and stress floods in but when you have a good set of staples to rely on, looking cute is much more effortless and achievable! Set some guidelines this shopping season to find more basics!
What are some of your favorite pieces in your wardrobe?